Monday, October 22, 2012

C4T First Post

My First C4T summary was to Miguel Guhlin. Guhlin had written a blog post about his first computer and how it impacted his life in such a positive way. He even goes so far to say that his first computer cost about $3000. I commented on his post and talked about my first computer. I talked about how my first computer was a grey HP desktop with word perfect and AOL dial-up internet. I used this computer mostly for game and others fun things and learned to type more efficiently on this computer. I also learned how to use the internet for more educational purposes on this computer. I was around the ages of 11-13 when I received my first computer so i'm unaware of the cost but I do know that this was one of the best gifts that I've ever received from my mom. Guhlin replied to my comment saying that this computer was the exact computer that he bought as his kids' first computer. That was a cool bonding moment for me!

My second blogpost to Miguel Guhlin was about free virus software. Guhlin is a huge software guru and responded to another blogger's email about getting the most efficient software for their PC. I responded to Guhlin's post by thanking him for this information. Before his post I had no previous knowledge on free virus software. I thought that the only way out was to purchase it and there was no way around it. His post about virus software was a huge help for me since i'll be stuck with a PC for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment