Friday, October 5, 2012

C4K Assignment Summaries for September

For my First C4K assignment. I was assigned to a student from Australia. Their school was on Spring Break that week but she posted about Dot Day!. I had no clue of what dot day was before I viewed her blog. Dot Day is celebrated every year around September 15th and is a way for educators to encourage their students to be creative and make their mark on the world. She also had a class video up for bloggers to view of her class participating in Dot Day that was really awesome. I responded to her post by saying that before reading her blog I had never even heard of Dot Day so she taught me something cool!. I also told her that I enjoyed her video and I hope that someday ill get the opportunity to celebrate Dot Day with a class of my own.


My second C4K assignment was for a student named Auri K. in New Zealand. He wrote about going to his cousin's 21st birthday party. Auri talked about how he had to wait on his family to get ready before 5:00 and how cool his cousin's house was. I commented on his post by saying that I enjoyed his post and that I was also 21. I also told him to keep up the good work and asked him where he found his cool background template.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea what Dot Day was either until I read your post. I think that Dot Day is a very good program for educators to encourage their students to be creative and make their mark on the world. I enjoyed reading your post.

    ReplyDelete