Monday, December 3, 2012

C4T Third Post

My fifth C4T was for At the Desk teachers William Chamberlain. He talked about how he can remember the first time that he felt an emotional connection with a story a teacher told him. He said that he can still remember when the news was delivered to Bambi that she wouldn't be with her parents again. He says that his youngest daughter had the same experience with the movie Frankenweenie. He says that a teacher's goal should be to make a qualitative difference in their students and want students to attach an emotional feeling to the time that teachers spend with them. I replied by saying that I agreed with him. I told Chamberlain that I can remember the first emotional attachment that I had with a story, which was Freckle Juice. I told him that my teacher read it to the class as if it were really happening. I can still remember being able to feel how badly the kid wanted to fit in that he bout a freckle juice marker to put on his face.

My sixth C4T was for LiveScribe William Chamberlain. This blog post was about the LiveScribe pen and his firs time using it. It was really cool because I had seen it before but I didn't know what it was called. After being exposed to the actual program on this blog I was really interested in finding out how to make them for myself and know how to use them in my future classroom. This was a really cool and beneficial blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment