Sunday, December 2, 2012

C4K Summary November

My 8th C4K was for Filip. Filip talked about the leaning tower of Pisa and how it leans at 1.5 inches a year and that they actually shut it down before because they were afraid it would fall. I replied and told Filip that I didn't know anything about the Leaning Tower of Pisa and that his post taught me a lot. I also told him that he was a great writer.

My 9th C4K was for Halinka L. Halinka talked about the monster bash she participated in-in her class and Mr. Spicer's birthday. She said that her class had a monster bash where they participated in different experiments like the ghost eggs and vampire veins. She described each experiment in detail. Halinka also talked about Mr. Spincer's birthday. She said that they had Razbataz flavored Jamba Juice and she also made him a animoto for his birthday. I commented by saying that she was a great descriptive writer and that I could imagine how cool her experiments were just from her detailed descriptions. I also asked her if she enjoyed the monster bash and told her to keep up the good work.

My 10th and final C4K was for a 10th grade English student named Alexis Guthrie. Alexis wrote a reflection post about a story she read and related it to her life in high school. I commented by saying that she was a great writer and asked her which story did she read. I told her that I read other posts on her blog and she was a great writer and keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment